Please take the class survey! Your feedback is essential to making Mr. Houle a better teacher for future students!
This survey is COMPLETELY anonymous. Mr. Houle will not know who you are unless you tell him - so be HONEST!
1. What is your primary language?
Indicates required field
2. Do you feel like you learned a lot in this class?
I definitely learned a lot about history this year.
I learned a lot, but there are still things I don't understand.
I learned quite a bit, but I could have learned a lot more.
A little - I am still confused by most of it.
I did not learn much at all.
3. What helped you in your learning for this class?
4. What hurt your learning in this class?
5. Did you enjoy this class this year?
It was a great class!
This was a very good class.
This was a good class - about average.
This was an OK class
I did not enjoy this class.
6. What was your favorite lesson in this class?
7. What did Mr. Houle do well?
8. What could Mr. Houle improve to make this a better class?
9. What do you think of Marduk? (The red guy that is always showing up) Would you like to see him...
A little more.
About the same.
A little less.
Not at all.
10. Does Mr. Houle make you feel like he cares about you?
Most of the time, yes.
Not at all.
Any last comments for Mr. Houle? Put them here! (this is also where you can put your name if you want me to know who you are.)
Bellaire High School
Copyright 2015 HouleHistory